No me acostumbro a tu ausencia, por eso te recuerdo, felizmente

Mimí, donde quiera que hoy te encuentres,
quiero que lo sepas, aunque ya lo sabes, que te recuerdo siempre.

2011/10/03

A mi manera (My Way)




Te regalo esta canción, a ti, que siempre viviste, A Tu Manera. 

 And now, the end is near 
 And so I face the final curtain 
 My friend, I'll say it clear I'll state my case, of which I'm certain
 I've lived a life that's full I travelled each and every highway 
 And more, much more than this I did it my way
 Regrets, I've had a few But then again, too few to mention
 I did what I had to do And saw it through without exemption 
 I planned each charted course Each careful step along the by way And more, much more than this I did it my way
 Yes, there were times I'm sure you knew When I bit off More than I could chew 
 But through it all When there was doubt 
 I ate it up and spit it out I faced it all and I stood tall And did it my way
 I've loved, I've laughed and cried
 I've had my fill, my share of losing 
 And now, as tears subside I find it all so amusing 
 To think I did all that And may I say, not in a shy way Oh, no, oh, no, not me, I did it my way
 For what is a man, what has he got?
 If not himself, then he has naught
 To say the things he truly feels
 And not the words of one who kneels 
The record shows I took the blows And did it my way 
 Yes, it was my way

1 comentario:

  1. copito lei su comentario en ladroncorps blog
    contactece a ice_man13@hotmail.com
    y le puedo ayudar a traducir la serie de batman the brave and the bold, soy iceghost miembro de ladroncorps

    ResponderEliminar